Our goals at ISAF in 2013;
- From 9.400 meters square to 14.900 square meters…
ISAF which has been organized in an 9.400 square meters area at the hall 9 and 10 in 2011; after the addition of
the 11th Hall, as a result of the demands requested 3 months before the exhibition, has enlarged its area to 14.900 meters square.
- From 166 stands to 277 stands
The number of stands which was 166 in 2011 reached to 277 in 2012. The number of stands increased at the rate of 63% and; in a paralel way, the number of forms which products exposed reached from 322 to 471. 471 different brands from many countries in the world have been exhibited in 2012. Beside the local firms, the firms from Germany, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, China, South Korea, India, England, Iran, Spain, Italy, Canada, Lebanon, Peru, Poland, Romania, Taiwan and Greece were a part of ISAF.
- 18.747 visitors from 41 countries
ISAF was visited 18.747 times during the 4 days exhibition. There were visitors from 41 countries. While some of
them purchased, some of them established new business connections, some of them searched new investments and some followed the improvement in the products and technologies.
And to gain 30% growth.
- From 14.900 square meters to 20.000 square meters
- From 277 stands to 350 stands
- From 471 exhibitors to 600 exhibitors
- From 18.747 visitors to 20.000 visitors