The most precious material of today is “Information”
The “Security of the Network” where “information”, the biggest necessity, is located in,
The only exhibition and conference in Turkey and the region about “Information and Network Security” which is one of the most important issues of our day!
Being the only exhibition and conference in Turkey and the region within the area of “Information and Network Security” which is one of the most important topics of our day, the International ISAF IT Security is preparing to bring the industry together for the 6th time.
In parallel with the developing technology, living conditions change too. Today, almost all around the world, such electronic devices as computers, mobile devices, devices with internet connection, smart office and home systems etc. are used nearly by all groups. With the generalization of these systems, all processes have been carried out in electronic environments through networks. Further, recently most of the information is used on cloud systems.
As a result of these developments, the need for security, which we used to satisfy by simply using anti-virus softwares, is now increasing day by day. In parallel with the increasing need, budgets are also growing considerably over time. The need for security, which is important on individual basis, is growing with larger structures, and covering company security, institution security and beyond these, even the security of a country.
Due to the need that increases year by year, “cyber security” finds more place at ISAF IT Security Exhibition and Conference. We expect that the products and solutions aimed at cyber security will find more place at our exhibition as of the year 2017.
In addition, today one of the most important issues in the world is IoT (Internet of Things). With the communication of objects between themselves, the need for security in this area becomes more prominent. As IoT finds wider place in our lives, the areas which need to be secured expand. With IoT, new security solutions also enter our lives.
IoT, which has become an irreplaceable part of our lives with the era of Industry 4.0 as well as the solutions and products related to the security of these systems, which we can call IoT security in short, will form an important title at the ISAF IT Security Exhibition and Conference.
We would like to see you among us as an exhibitor at ISAF IT Security Exhibition and Conference, where products and solutions related to Cyber Security and IoT Security as well as all corporate and personal information and network security, in order to:
- Introduce your newest solutions and present your newest products,
- Increase your share in this developing market,
- Meet new contacts and reach new markets,
- Demonstrate your place and position in the market, and
- Have advantage in the competition of the industry.
You should definitely take your place at the ISAF IT Security Exhibition, where the future security will be presented and discussed.
ISAF IT Security – Exhibiting Products & Services
- IT Security
- Encryption Technologies
- Risk Management Security
- Measurement, Testing & Control
- Information Security Management
- Data Security
- Network Security
- ID Systems & Supplies
- Wireless Applications
- Sensitive Material & Record Protection
- Telecommunications Security
- Security Hardware & Technologies
- Internet Security
- Anti-Virus Protection
- Anti SPAM Protection
- Content monitoring
- Hardware and Data Security
- Back-up/Recovery systems
- Software Protection
- Data Access Protection
- User Right Management
- IT Managers (Public and Private Bodies)
- Software Experts
- Technical Experts, Consultants
- Engineers, Technicians
- Banks, Financial Institutions
- Large Industrial Institutions and Companies
- Holdings, Large-Scale Companies
- Security Companies
- Computer Companies
- Hosting Companies
- Data Centers
- Software Companies
- Telecommunication Companies
- Defense Industry Companies
- Public Bodies
- Turkish Armed Forces
- Police Department
- Local Governments
- Consulates, Embassies, Commercial Attaches
- Educational Institutions, Universities
- Municipalities, Municipality Companies
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Industrial Estates Regional Directorates
- Other (Exhibitor Requests)