While ISAF that was held for the 26th on 13-16 October 2022 has proven once again that it is the most firmly established exhibition of the sector, IMEX Technology and Information Exhibition that was held for the 2nd time has proven that it is up for becoming the giant of the future and it will make an indelible mark as a powerful brand in the sector in a few years.
6 main topics that were held in the exhibition that took place in a 25.000 m2 site are as follows:
- ISAF Security Exhibition (26th International Security Homeland Security Equipment Exhibition)
- ISAF Cyber Security Exhibition (11th International Cyber Security, Information and Network Security Exhibition)
- ISAF Smart Life Exhibition (11th International Smart Buildings and Smart Life Exhibition)
- ISAF Fire&Rescue Exhibition (26th International Fire, Emergency, Search & Rescue Exhibition)
- ISAF Safety & Health Exhibition (11th International Occupational Health and Occupational Safety Exhibition)
- IMEX Istanbul (2nd Technology and Information Exhibition)
Products and services that are manufactured, distributed or offered were publicized by 506 exhibitors at the 193 stand areas in the exhibitions.
Companies and brands from 37 countries presented their latest and top-notch products, and developed business contacts via interviews with their domestic partners.
Having been attended by visitors from 69 cities in Turkiye, ISAF and IMEX received a total number of 18.726 visitors. ISAF and IMEX hosted 1065 foreign visitors from 58 countries with the intensive interest due to the end of the pandemic period.
Foreign purchase delegates constituted the noteworthy part of the international visitors. A siginificant part of the foreign visitors who aimed at direct cooperation interviews and purchases established important business contacts.
That companies have already begun to apply for participation in ISAF and IMEX 2023 and the positive feedbacks from the visitors show that ISAF and IMEX that will be held on 14-17 September, 2023 will beat a new record.
Click here to see the 2022 Exhibition Closure Report.