ISAF, which is the only unrivaled event of the sectors it contains, as the largest sectoral gathering in Southeast Europe and the second largest sector in the Middle East and North Africa being prepared for gathering together all the sector representatives for 24th times at March 4th-7th.
ISAF, one of the most well-known global sector exhibition exhibitions, well known by international sector representatives, has grown significantly every year since start-up date and has reached over 20,000 sqm.
The current structure of ISAF is formed within the new projects that are redesigned at 2012 and constituted to include 5 main sectors as follows:
- ISAF Security – 24th International Security Systems, Services & Equipment Exhibiton
- ISAF Cyber Security – 9th International Cyber Security, Information and Network Security Exhibition
- ISAF Smart Life – 9th International Smart Life and Smart Buildings Exhibition
- ISAF Safety&Health – 9th International Occupational Safety and Health Exhibition
- ISAF Fire&Rescue – 24th International Fire, Emergency, Search and Rescue Exhibition
ISAF, which covers 5 sectors that are directly connected and inseparable, is enriching and growing each year in terms of both exhibitor and visitor diversity. ISAF experienced significant increases in the number of participants, area size and number of visitors each year and hosted 18,320 visitors in 2019 organization. ISAF exhibitors reported very positive feedbacks after the exhibition, due to the quality of visitors, which consisted of over 95% of direct and professional visitors.
The main target of ISAF 2021 is mostly focused on to preserve and enrich the quality of visitors. The other focus is to have more foreigner visitors by expanding and deepening the working area of international department.